How to Prepare for Surgery
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Any change of address, phone or email updates.
- Your insurance card(s).
- Driver’s license or photo I.D.
- The contact information for your referring physician.
- A current list of all medications and dosages.
- A current list of any vitamins, herbs or supplements you’re currently taking.
- A list of any known allergies.
- All forms given to you by your physician. Please have them filled out completely upon arrival.
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork.
How do I schedule or cancel an appointment?
Thank you for choosing South Arkansas Surgery Center. To schedule or cancel a procedure, please call (870) 639-4580. To request an appointment online, click here. You may also call your physician’s office to schedule your procedure, cancel your procedure, follow up on results and for any urgent after hours concerns. Our fax number is: (870) 862-2239. We are open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.