How to Prepare for Surgery
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Any change of address, phone or email updates.
- Your insurance card(s).
- Driver’s license or photo I.D.
- The contact information for your referring physician.
- A current list of all medications and dosages.
- A current list of any vitamins, herbs or supplements you’re currently taking.
- A list of any known allergies.
- All forms given to you by your physician. Please have them filled out completely upon arrival.
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork.